Thursday, February 14, 2013

Social Media, LinkedIn and Your House...

Social Media, LinkedIn, and your house...

Sellers across the country are looking for maximum exposure for their homes. In addition to the unparalleled  global resources Sotheby's International Realty Provides, as well as my vast, personal network of Buyers and Real Estate agents (the quickest way to market your home to thousands of motivated Buyers), I am incorporating Social Media into what how I best market the homes of the Seller's I work with.

Today we'll look at one particular way I can get your home seen by a large number of professional's with the resources to be true, prospective Buyers. LinkedIn now has reached 200 Million members. That is an unbelievable amount of people.

I work diligently to connect with not only people I know and trust, but people that they know and trust to take advantage of this platform. By posting pictures and details of your listing on LinkedIn, I am guaranteed to reach multitudes of people both in and out of Los Angeles who either are themselves, or are closely connected to Real Buyers who could potentially be the right fit for your home!

To sweeten the pot, I was recently notified that my profile was in the top 10% of profiles searched in 2012. Out of 200 MILLION members, my profile was viewed in the top 10%! Imagine the possibilities for taking advantage of that exposure and getting your home out to the professional public!

No comments:

Post a Comment